FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Additional High Grade Drill Results at Goulamina Deposit, page-56

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2524
    Gwaihir,

The shareholders want to INCREASE KJs support.

IMO, having ML and JM, will free KJ up from the Li to focus on gold and let's say your cobalt theory....

ML and JM have more experience in mining and marketing to get more value out of that asset. Refer the Peter principle... it appears, and it looks like the market agrees, that the current board have obtained max value for that asset, hence the sideways action for 9 months... it's time to take it to the next level.... There's a very strong view out there that WW and HB and thus the current board have reached their peak for that asset...

I go back to you KJ leaving concept... he might, if the vote goes through, there is obviously a greater emphasis that what we are saying is more widely perceivedby the market to be true...why would KJ leave if the common view is that the stock will perform better after the changes??? Why would he leave without giving them a few months to prove themselves and also take the workload off KJ so he can sniff some more dirt???

Seriously? Why? I can't understand it if the common goal is the maximise wealth...

The only thing I can question is that the 2 possibly going know something, and KJ does too and doesn't want to be left holding the bill???

Perhaps not, but I can't take personality clashes as a real excuse, not if it boils down to making more money for everyone... speak to ML and JM yourself, they come across far from the types that are their to reak havoc... they are their to make us all money! KJ included... so why do people threaten everyone's going to bail?

Just smells fishy mate IMO or just absolute poor form.... a characteristic that a CEO should not have...I could be wrong but I don't think KJ is that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.