FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Additional High Grade Drill Results at Goulamina Deposit, page-57

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1044
    Gwaihir PP your post cannot go unchallenged.

Firstly I note the time of your post and can only conclude insomnia or one too many reds on the Mandurah canals.

Secondly when did the presentation of the "worlds best geologist" take place?

As you well know rating someone is a subjective matter in these regards. Are you actually saying that every other geologist on the planet is inferior to KJ?

Your kidding right?

As for needing his support network I would humbly suggest that he needs more help than he has been receiving in the past from the other two directors imo.

As for your suggestion that KJ has increased the share price by 800% at its peak ,it completely ignores any shareholder who bought at higher prices in the last 12 months. Your arrogance in suggesting these things based on your entry price is the kind of thing that makes shareholders take the actions that they have.

That same arrogance has been repeatedly shown by the board to ALL of the company's shareholders.

On the suggestion that we should be feeding him, with the greatest of respect he has been on $400+k per year and has scooped up millions upon millions of Bonus shares and options over the last 4 years. Give me a break and cry me a river sunshine.

Whether Kevin Joyce chooses to remain with the company or leave is entirely a decision for him.

The projects that the company and its shareholders own will go on regardless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.