FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Additional High Grade Drill Results at Goulamina Deposit, page-99

1. 6,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4397
    @hurcorh A dilemma we are all facing at the moment no doubt!! IMO and my opinion only, once the issue on the "Board of Directors" has been finalised, there will be some instability in the share price. This could be supporters of the losing camps deciding to sell, ie: as you mention GAS (which I actually doubt they will do) but hopefully rationale will prevail and the share holders, investors (old and new) the market in general will come to realise that the current share price of BGS is laughable and we will finally have some confidence moving forward.

@Robbo555 Last time I tried to get a T20, I sent a request through to Computershare Registry and they in turn forwarded on my request to BGS, which was then duly supplied.
    As a lot of share holders have recently requested a copy of the T20 and been denied , and as it is a known fact now that the company or their representatives are monitoring the BGS thread, for transparency they could release an up to date (9/3/17) T20 to the market, in the past they have been obliging in releasing a T20 but not now, as for the reason only they will know.
    @Kingtide - If directors are selling then a Change of Directors Interest notice would need to be announced, personally I couldn't see directors selling thus reducing their voting power.
    @dorak I agree that everyone has a right to vote the way the see fit, its their investment and it is their choice, not sure if I would call posts that in my opinion they were a response to post 23202932 which had flawed / incorrect information and basically was an attempt to bait or flame with a quote from Euripides, "Talk sense to a fool, and he calls you foolish"
    Bullying or not like being inferred to as a fool?
    It is quite understandable that peoples emotions are running high, a lot will be sitting deeply in the red at this current time, and the sooner this is resolved (vote) the better.
    cheers
    ALL IMO
    Last edited by fooca: 10/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.