REE 0.00% 1.4¢ rarex limited

Ann: ADDITIONAL HIGH-GRADE PRIMARY MINERALISED ZONES DISCOVERED, page-6

1. 2ic
    5,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4937
    More disappointment but not surprising for mine. Hole 18 demonstrates that the 'stacked lodes' as such breaking up into multiple disparate lodes at depth with highly questionable 'joining the dots' on sections to indicate lodes weave between holes in continuity. Hole 17 demonstrates my concern that within the Mina Zone NW striking structural corridor, the best sections of steeply plunging 'stacked lode' of thicker high grade mineralisation are skinny in strike.

Implications for resource potential and mining are not good, especially u/g mining where continuity of ore lodes is as critical as grade. Needless to say, 275m is pretty deep open pit when ore gets patchy and plunging high grade lodes are short and intermittent... strip ratio would have limited the open pit before bottom of Hole18 from what I see. Time will tell, but bit like JR's promised metallurgy that was never released, and the scoping study got delayed to include fresh ore at depth "with better expected metallurgical recoveries than the oxide", I doubt future MRE's will get anywhere near his "bullish' (to use the polite expression) Exploration Targets...

Long wait now for more data except Hole14, which I assume was left to the end for a reason. I can't get excited about Cummins at depth, it looks much like CRA and the old timers thought it was when they well drilled it back in the day. High grades at depth along the Main Zone structural corridor, but less 'tonnes per vertical meter' than supergene enriched oxide top, and more stockwork breccia than discrete continuous lodes. I was hoping for really good strike and dip continuity of high grade lodes that indicated not just some open pit extension at depth, but good underground mining potential at very great depth...

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.795K 128.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2420281 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 295890 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.