PGD 6.67% 24.0¢ peregrine gold ltd

J& J Get your facts straight mate.. I held ground near CMM at...

1. 4,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    J& J Get your facts straight mate.. I held ground near CMM at Bibra and hired George Merhi to do work on my tenements. He recognised the potential -'elephant country' in his own words and I brought him into the tent and we pegged the guts out of the Newman area. I then plainted the Deadman Flats area and brought in the best silk in town at about $500 hr and I won the plaint. You have to have balls -all my doing okay.
    That area was the key to attracting the Apollo Group to back us in a new IPO or PGD would never have been born.
    I found the historical data on the Birdsnest and Peninsula area and pegged it with Merhis impramatur.
    Prior to meeting me Merhi had never pegged a tenement in his life or been on a listed company board.
    Then Merhi did a great job with his team and discovered Birdsnest -Peninsula and Tin Can and let's hope he can now find a mine. So credit where credit is due -that's his forte and I will never resile from giving him full credit for the discovery.
    Then he moved PGD from the Apollo Group - Peter Woodman resigned and they enlisted Brian Thomas and Mark Creasy. Thats fine and having his old mate Mark Creasy backing PGD is very positive for PGD.
    I have a lot of ground too around the discovery areas and a lot of iron ore as does PGD upon the tenement I plainted and vended into the new listing.
    I would like to see the iron ore developed but despite my best efforts it's all to hard now in WA . Why I have moved into Guinea and in only several months have a few billion tonnes nailed down in a granted tenement. Guinea is going to decimate any small iron ore players here but I live in hope someone will take an interest in the high grade PGD iron ore.
    ( I also found the historical data on the multiple pegmatite phases Bramall Hills the ICG story -an old fella 86 - but I suppose that story will change too hey when I am not around to keep the records straight )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.015(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $14.30K 59.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48000 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 62500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ 45753
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
PGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.