MEK 2.86% 3.4¢ meeka metals limited

Sue be wary of what you read for instance how would you...

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Sue be wary of what you read for instance how would you interpret the following in your article:
    "To top it off, one of the Zambian projects found by this company is right next door to Vale’s operation in Zambia – prime exploration ground with trench assays up to 39% copper, 9 g/t gold, and drilling results over 7% copper"

Some on first read may think the assays are on IRG's land, I'm not sure but I would imagine they are Vales assays!  Anyone can go and stake out land several Kilometres from Olympic Dam in South Australia, I would say the chances of finding anything would be nil, the reason why such land is readily available.

What is the track record of "The Next Small Cap", have you even thought of investigating that and other than them who else is saying this Geologist is a superstar maybe you should contact Vale to find out the truth.  Last year in a simular blurb Hotcopper put us onto a simular next hot thing, Cossack Oil at 30c, do yourself a favour and look at its current price!

Lastly if I a total stranger was to give you a hot tip on a 100 to 1 race horse would you go and invest $10,000 on it. If it sound to good to be true maybe it isn't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $41.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $45.66K 1.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 827775 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 469000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.