HMX 7.69% 4.2¢ hammer metals limited

Ann: Additional Holes at Trafalgar Copper Gold Discovery, page-112

1. 4,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1353
    That's all wonderful, of course, but without news, not much will happen here for the time being. We are back where we were after the Trafalgar discovery. The sell and buy sides look rather thin. Every major sell or buy makes the SP bounce north or south.

I expect we will see an update in the first half of April. Something along the lines that the drillings have started and some other info. Then it's a case of waiting. I think we will know more in May.In the last few days I have bought something at around 9.2 cents. It may seem expensive at first glance, but exactly 1 year ago I had "topped up" at 1.1 cents. But I am pretty sure that we will never see such a low SP again.

I think that without news the SP will hoover around between 8.5 and 9.5 cents. A confirmation of the Trafalgar story should then quickly take us above 10 cents. An extension of the story with drilling successes in the region should catapult us back towards 15 cents and possibly more. Perhaps I am too optimistic or possibly too conservative. Who knows.

Now comes the time of waiting. I don't like it, but that's the way it is. In 12 months we will know whether it was worth biting our teeth. In any case, these historical reports are very interesting and one should really follow them more closely. The question I ask myself: Are copper and gold only found in isolated cases or is the whole region full of them? I seem to remember that this newspaper report said that the copper could be traced on the surface for several miles - if this is indeed the case, I don't think it should be much of a challenge for the HMX Team to find the right places to drill.

Remember the words in the last presentation: DUAL FOCUSED EXPLORER
    POSITIONED FOR SUCCESS - I think they will deliver hammer hard...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3036/3036304-97a364a6fa3d69cdbc36fdbf7bfd7dfa.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $37.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $12.88K 319.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.