ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    "The MIGGSTER product is being marketed into a network of more than 17 million affiliate members of
    TIM across 150 countries. These members are invited to actively promote and sell digital products such
    as MIGGSTER whilst earning a commission when a customer becomes a paying subscriber of MIGGSTER.
    In addition, members will receive a commission when a member of their network sells the MIGGSTER
    product earning the commission only when a customer becomes a paying subscriber of MIGGSTER.
    These incentive-based sales represent a strong motivational drive to incentivise ambassadors of
    MIGGSTER. This is an innovative and disruptive marketing strategy. "

innovative and disruptive marketing strategy has a name... pyramid scheme. which IS illegal in Australia...

So now we know the facts, will it be delisted because of its involvment with Crowd1? i understand EM1 are not a pyramid scheme but its product has been subjected to it and Australian law states pyramid schemes are illegal and i cant see the ASX being happy about this company having ties to Crowd1.

My question is, IF this was an issue why wasn't this picked up sooner when EM1 announced its partnership? or when it started its promotion of pre-registrations? why did it take until the 28th October for thr ASX to start asking questions? the share price was rocketing weeks prior..

have ASX made an oversight and they are trying to correct it? or are we all exaggerating and EM1 will continue to play ball post launch?
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2648/2648849-b4ae426206751367a6f85661cedd066a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $836 119.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7549618 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4000099 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 28/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.