SP8 14.3% 0.6¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Additional information - MIGGSTER launch & pre-registrations, page-130

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    All I know is..
    EM1 had a major update last night, but every single place I search, I cannot for the life of me find an actual product/ game or a description of what will be there...
    most companies can't advertise their products enough, but not Crowd1, EM1 and Miggster for some strange reason???

Now , this is the first time I've ever seen a " world launch" with all the fanfare of " spectacular" and even wait for it "performers???", But can't find an actual product they are launching....Are the oerfor me red like the Stones..Katie Perry..or ....????the mind boggles

either this is the world's best kept secret ...or I dunno...

also given none of us , even the best ramping holder, cannot find any description big a product, this then leads me to my next question...how on earth did they get these numbers ..well we know now it was not for the invisible product, but actually dangling carrots in front of the numerous pre registration people who then are recruiting others so they can get to the front for the prizes totalling 65k euros...given there are apparently tens of millions waiting hoping to be at the front, there will be many millions of these poor people that will end up empty handed...

so in all this..what is the point...great marketing strategy to get numbers, but once they see no carrot, they will walk away imo as they certainly can't see a product ...

its not rocket science...
    drifta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.903M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $631 105.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5481582 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1321512 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.