SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Additional information - MIGGSTER launch & pre-registrations, page-440

1. 7,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990
    I think I have a pretty firm understanding on tech given my studies and employment...

Unsure why you are talking about house and painters as the house (arcadex which is EM1's foundation platform) has already been built and painted (tested) all they were to do was put up some different pieces of art work (white label). In regards to the paint drying before applying another coat of paint that is a physical limitation but you also wouldn't send two painters to paint a 7,000,000 unit apartment building...

Regarding government and them rushing things, I find government are actually the slowest at doing anything as they don't have any drive/need to deliver things as they have a continuous stream of income (tax) compared to private sector which requires revenue.

At present I have won a case against a certain individual at VCAT who owes me damages and had a couple of weeks to pay, this hasn't been paid and I asked VCAT to escalate it to the Magistrates court as per their instructions. I called up yesterday to find out what has happened and was told they usually process them within a couple of days but maximum a week... I mentioned it has been 1.5 weeks since I emailed and he pulled up the file and confirmed they have received it but it hasn't been processed. Asked him for an indicative time when it would be processed and couldn't commit to anything but gave the timeframes he provided earlier... It was left with they will process it when they get to it... This wouldn't fly in the private sector and it is a way that you lose money/customers. I can give you other examples but governments work off their own time as there is no financial pressures - in fact one of their financial pressure they have is to use their budget otherwise they lose that budget and come next year they can't ask for more because they didn't use the budget last year...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3707099 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 999299 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.