SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

lol what a laugh, you guys are funny , but on a more serious...

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    lol what a laugh, you guys are funny , but on a more serious note just because i feel the need to say this, i find the announcement release on the13/11 to be little confusing , talking about pre-registrations and incentives, bla bla bla its like going around in circles to me.
    sounds like people are getting paid when they join other people that pay, and yeah that does sound like a pyramid scheme.
    i diddnt know that was happening , they never made that clear early on. or maybe im just not understanding things.
    one thing that concerned me like a few other posters is when em1 said they were unsure of the timeframe of which they would be getting paid subscribers. well der if it launches on the 14/11 wouldnt it have a pay and subscribe feature then. i mean is it launching 2moro or not?
    they should know , the answer should be potentially paid subscribers starting on the 14/11.

im pretty sure the spinner prizes changed according to this announcement. them seem little better now. i tried to log into miggster but forgot my password and then realised i forgot my user name. the site allows you to retrieve a password however there's no function to retrieve a user name.
    f..k it im not logging in again , cant find any received emails from them either.

they should be telling us who's going to monitor money prize draws , like which governing body?, otherwise i personally dont trust them.
    i dont think heaps of people are going to pay so much for the possibly bad array of games they are gonna have. also just like the mtn website they will make people join to see what games will be available. its not transparent, its like buying a plain packaged box of chocolates but you never know what your gonna get. they might be gross.

its defiantly not the Netflix of gaming, that's a very unfounded analogy .em1 is not going to fork out thousands of dollars in prize money to just a small amount of subscribers, they are going to want huge numbers to join before they part with any money. and like i always believe , if something sounds to good to be true it probably isnt, how can anyone have 100 percent guaranteed that actual cash prizes will be paid to valid subscribers.
    i mean what if some insider people join only to then be rigged to have the money paid to them. how can we be so sure any prizes will be paid.
    em1 should be letting its shareholders know how these draws will be supervised and monitored for validity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2133271 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 310000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.