SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Additional information - MIGGSTER launch & pre-registrations, page-90

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    be interesting to see what happens tomorrow. im expecting an app to be launched with a paying feature. only gods knows what will happen i guess, good luck holders

there is so much negative things people are worried about in regards to em1's business. from unkown games , to unkown aaa games , deceitful characters on presentations, affiliation with dodgy companies, large scale competitors, the already existence of prize offering esports tournaments with free entry, to costs and licencing of games, controlling on the phone screen and the complications that come with that , like where will the r1 l1 button be, sore fingers ,guess that will be more relevant later when and if aaa games come. musculoskeletal disorders that come with playing on a mobile or tablet , unknown prize monitoring/supervising bodies, asx issues , high monthly costs to subscribers, uncertainty of take up , possibility of failing, volatile share prize, non existent social media followers, uncertainty of directors abilities,

some of my concerns, i have a right to share my concerns , i made and also lost money on em1, im kinda annoyed, its important for some to consider other peoples opinions before jumping into investments.

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $17 2.186K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2192034 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5777366 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.