RGT 0.00% 30.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Additional Information on Ground-breaking Research, page-75

1. 13,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2307
    If I was to hazard a guess on the SP then there are possibly three "main" reasons for it stagnating at around the 5 cent mark.

The first - and probably a reason that can't be quantified - is that there would be a lot of market manipulation with small stock shares and I suspect MXC would not be left out.

Secondly, there would be a significant amount of share holder fatigue - and the price move from 3.5 cents to 6 cents would have seen quite a few people taking calculated losses is selling up.

Finally, there is the "proof" situation. Lots pf posters here have pointed to the next quarterly report as being the pointer of where MXC is going. Significant increases in revenue from existing deals and especially the new ones announced over the last 6 months - and maybe a large take up of product from the China arrangement - may finally get the monkey off MXC's SP back.

ANY positive updates on MALTA and Cannaglobal in the quarterly with do the job of pushing up the SP.

I do expect share holders will get some pre-quarterly announcements over the next 4-6 weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.