AR9 2.60% 7.5¢ archtis limited

I think this is a pretty useful article and in my view bodes...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I think this is a pretty useful article and in my view bodes well for Archtis

https://breakingdefense.com/2021/07/dod-cancels-jedi-pivots-to-jumpstart-enterprise-cloud/

Seems to me that the intended timeline seems to be some sort of request for services by US DoD to AWS, Microsoft and a number of other suitable suppliers in October 21 and awards announced April 22.

It sounds like the larger pieces of work will be delivered through 3 yr fixed + 2 yr contract. DoD say they are looking for flexibility and intending to qualify any suitable US based vendors to compete for work on a task-order basis. I wonder if there is a chance that Archtis could for some tasks be delivering directly to Dod?

The key take home for me is this statement “A single vendor cloud does not meet our requirements,”

From what I understand it is this change in approach that is the reason for cancelling the microsoft contract, not any particular deficiency or shortcoming - as well as the hope that through this approach will stave off the endless legal challenges most DoD awards seem to attract.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $21.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $28.15K 372.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 243242 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.