SYR 1.61% 31.5¢ syrah resources limited

I agree with that , Proga .The 8000 tpa commitment by Tesla , is...

1. 1,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    I agree with that , Proga .
    The 8000 tpa commitment by Tesla , is probably all Syrah were willing to commit to at this stage , bearing in mind that Tesla has the option to add more .Gives Syrah enough "wriggle room " to have a float of 2000 tpa to either sell to the open market , or in furthering other negotiations down the track .
    This Binding Agreement also gives Syrah excellent clout , to apply for Biden Govt battery materials production funding ...for the base case Plant of 10k tpa ---and /or the expanded case of 40k to 50ktpa ,,,,, when another major comes on board , for contracted supply ! When , not IF !
    I suspect that will be soon .
    Also thinking ahead . I have always understood , that the basis of the Plant build /extension , will be modular add ons . That is excellent ---as other Major Offtakers may ( or will likely want ) a variation of the spherical graphite product , ultimately settled on by Tesla . So ---in other words , it might be possible to have a 10ktpa plant working as a dedicated Plant to the Tesla requirement , 10ktpa similar Plant to a ( slightly varied ) Ford requirement , 10Ktpa to a Volkswagen dedicated requirement etc etc . This MAY NOT be the case ...may all be almost the same , then "tweaked"in house by the various users ,
    However --the notion that this MAY be possible --and in Syrah's thinking , gives greater flexibility in planning . I recall having this discussion with Cadenza's Christina Lampe Onnerud ( former SYR Director ) at AGM's in past years .....but this may not be the preferred direction today !
    We are just starting a fast moving "next big leap forward " for Syrah , as we move into 2022.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.005(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $325.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 30.8¢ $1.400M 4.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60539 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 80900 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.