SYR 2.27% 22.5¢ syrah resources limited

Ann: Additional Information Tesla Offtake Agreement, page-62

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    I thought it might get a bigger pop but next rise will come from final decision and finance arrangements. The better they are the bigger the rise. All in all the rise from recent prices ($1.10-1.30) is a good step up and hopefully a base. The hype around Tesla gave some additional impetus but I’d be equally happy with any of the majors. Tesla’s commitment to 80% of the production is pretty significant IMO. But it’s only one part of the story. If Balama can ramp up and they can get supply chain open, they should be cash flow positive and this is another major milestone IMO. In terms of future anode production, they have the source product so they can be selective in their mining to suit material specific for vidallia, they will maximize margins. Don’t forget the Vanadium resource as well as an add on at some point, The quicker they have free cash the quicker they can progress this development should they wish. It might be second half 22 or 23/24 but if SYR get it right with the anecdotal market as it looks and is shaping , they should got quite a share price lift. Have a look at previous commodity bull runs (off course they go up and down -iron ore for eg) the movement can be quite sudden and monumental either way. To me looks like a positive squeeze is building. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $232.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.5¢ $406.0K 1.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 230650 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 61000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.