WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Additional Investment, page-5

1. 8,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6914
    Was discussing the very likelihood BMCG we’re about to convert the US$700 fee last night with a friend…We both were of the opinion it would need to be done within the next 7 days or they lose the opportunity for the most absolutely ridiculous low conversion…8 cents with all the discounts

The question is why now and not later. From a BMCG standpoint they needed to do this sooner than later as they no longer had shares available to suppress the share price for conversion…I guess the bad news is they once again converted shares at an all time low when the project is now speaking volumes as the progress has now substantially ramped up over the past weeks…

Add in China banning exports from Dec 1 the writing is on the wall they could no longer suppress the share price while the paid poster was being more exposed and more irrelevant…

The good news is they no longer have an interest to suppress the pricing with little chance of the standby facility being required…I guess you could say it’s game on from here on…BMCG have ran out of gun powder to the point their only upside finally aligning with shareholders wanting true market value…

Lindi are building a World Class project at a time where Graphite for Western Countries Alf end users are searching for a solution to supply deficits when graphite is expected to go into much higher demand…

Regards Croc (First mover advantage…) BMCG now out bar the upside

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.