DRE 6.67% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

All disappointing imho, especially against early expectations...

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4974
    All disappointing imho, especially against early expectations and ET's. Don't get upset at me, I'm just calling it how I see it.

C6... no REE mentioned, could be Palabora based on mafic-ultramafic rocks... ight, or Money UM intrusion, or any UM intrusion, which can host Ni-PGM rolleyes.png

C3, more of the same, actually less of the same with no C3 supergene mentioned further south yet

Yin Nth and Sth extension infill either not drilled yet (ie Nth infill deferred before Yin2 infill) which in itself says something about priority thus prospectivity. Yin 2 wasn't on the radar end March release, yet it has been peppered while Yin Nth still 'planned infill'
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5254/5254358-f7f7e7f0a6dca83158cbf6d27b6c4d45.jpg

Yin 2, better than a poke in the eye, but thick shallow ironstone (of unknown TREO or NdPr) disappears at depth, so what looked good at surface doesn;t have depth, so probably any tonnes.

Chart tells the story imo, dropping 8c to under 6c last 3 weeks on continued exploration disappointment. To the chartists reading this thread... I'm a huge fan of charts adding to the picture, but it's fundaments (ie leaking exploration results into the price) that drives the chart and future direction more than chart metrics analytics in the driver's seat.

Just my opinion, card carrying exploration realist/pessimist, maybe others have a better spin on why this release adds value instead of reduces it?

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $59.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $29.15K 1.877M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 9183494 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1614253 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.