CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

A great announcement today folks, it really shows the benefits...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    A great announcement today folks, it really shows the benefits of a project with great fundamentals - most operations that do not have the proximity and infrastructure advantages that CXO has would not be able to make the fines a profitable scenario but given how close we are to port, we can turn what would be a space consuming burden into dollars. The key to a successful value chain is capturing value at all stages and we are achieving more and more as we tick along. Well done to management and looking for all opportunities to increase the value of the project.

A few comments here of late about selling - the market is not always right, the trick in my mind is seeing value before most others do - I believe CXO has the intrinsic, unrecognised value, but it won’t stay like that forever. Stick to your convictions and trust your research. I’m down a bit at the moment (as I’m sure most are), but it’s only a loss when you book it, otherwise its just some red on a page.

Remember its normal for a company to have a relatively suppressed share price between exploration and producing.....we are in that now, but it is only a matter of time.

Good luck all, hold tight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.