CXO 4.21% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Additional Lithium Product Adds to Finniss Revenue, page-4

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    Fine lithium product eh?

lets assume the low end of all of this:

200,000tpa x let’s say an operating profit margin of $US25 per ton x current mine life of 3.5 years...that’s roughly an additional A$25mil in value to add onto the project. If we go high end and assume operating profit margin of $US50/t x 250,000tpa x 3.5 and that’s about A$62.5mil extra value to the project.

obviously very rough/amateur/speculative calcs, but as our mine life increases (which we all know it will) the economics for the project will get boosted by both spod concentrate sales and fine lithium sales.

”Core is well advanced with debt financiers in addition to finalising offtake terms in coming months.”

sounds like debt financing for the construction of the mine, but is the offtake terms they refer to in relation to spod concentrate offtake or fine lithium offtake?

worst case scenario, hopefully the sale of fine lithium product covers any debt financing interest payable. Or, perhaps offtake for fine lithium could cover much of the remaining money needed to finance the project, leaving us with 105,000tpa of spod concentrate still available to any big fish who wants it?

interesting...

IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.004(4.21%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.5¢ 9.1¢ $1.293M 13.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 692987 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 165000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.