CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

I am trying to understand your angle here... The point of this...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    I am trying to understand your angle here...

The point of this forum is for investors to share ideas and research and to discuss concepts and concerns, backed up by evidence. Your post talks about the concerns of a non-investor, evidenced by information that you will not share, stating that the project may not happen at all....but hey, it's all in your own opinion, so I guess anything goes right?

Your post does not add value. If your intention was to get something off your chest, information that might potentially scare some investors (intended or not) based on your sources that are "private", then I would suggest keeping this information to yourself - maybe challenge your ideas on the stock in front of the mirror or something. If you want to use the CXO forum as a sounding board, then at least bring something to the table to back up your comments and if you aren't prepared to, then please leave it out. Even RumJungleNet brings researched arguments, whether accurate or not, the individual does at least provide something that seems potentially credible - and does provide an alternate view to most on the forum, which I'm certainly not against.

I have found the investors on this forum particularly to be of a high calibre that share loads of information for the benefit of all - there is rarely mud thrown without a justified argument. So, I implore you, if you want to throw out headlines like it "may never happen", please do so with something you can share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.