NUZ 0.00% 23.0¢ neurizon therapeutics limited

Once again I agree Gavros, as you say Riluzole does not affect...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 993
    Once again I agree Gavros, as you say Riluzole does not affect Nfl results, but as I understand it Riluzole is given to patients as soon as they are diagnosed. i.e. while the Nfl readings are still rising and presumably more damage is occurring. i.e. it doesn't help slow the disease at all.

So far MPL has only been given to patients which have passed the one year mark and the disease is reasonably progressed so the Nfl results have peaked. So it maybe too much to hope that the Nfl readings would be reduced. BUT, if current results are looking good as far as the actual patients symptoms go (as well as safety) then I think we would be in with a chance of being allowed to treat patients with an earlier stage of the disease in a phase 2 trial. As I said in my earlier posts, IMO Fight MND will be very cautious in getting hopes up before results are more certain. But that (once again IMO) this would be quickly evident in a Phase two trial, using the best dose in just diagnosed patients. ALSO, the fact that one patient did actually get reduced Nfl readings in these first results may be a big hint that good results are possible. I wonder what else this one patient is taking? Is there some sort of "combo" effect going on? I'm sure the experts will be trying to find out right now. Maybe a Nfl retest in 6 months may show a reduction for all patients?

I wonder how the new CEO interviews are going?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.