PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

First:For me the plateau of NFL markers of MND sufferers after...

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    First:
    For me the plateau of NFL markers of MND sufferers after the on average 100 days is key. For PAA we need to be able to have trial participants that are before that plateau so that we can see if MPL influences that before the 100 day average and/or does an early plateau of the NFL markers mean an impact on symptoms of sufferers. Does MND halt the progression of symptoms which I think is how some are interpreting stable however I do not believe that is how stable is being used in this application. Stable patient means no "other" adverse affects so they can continue on in the trial.

Second:
    My reading on the SP action today is the complete lack of eyes on PAA with new investors in the wings. I look at the trading volume and ask does it say more about those buying in or those selling out. I think it is the later, patience has grown thing.

Clearly PAA is being run as a research company with no desire to prime the market on hope. So in my opinion it is only going to be results that force PAA to make a clear, definitive break through statement that will change the status quo or a bigger player wanting to get ahead of the potential. Many lesser a company have primed the market with hope and potential and then either delivered or not. For me I would rather they started peddling some hope and potential and then fail then just fail.....I want an SP rise A: for a decent return on my longevity and B: So that a big player cannot so easily low ball.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.