PAA 4.65% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Wow this negative echo chamber is humming now ... I am of course...

1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    Wow this negative echo chamber is humming now ... I am of course not happy about the situation today like so many here on HC, but am prepared to hold fire and wait for the full picture because we're only getting parts of the story, albeit poorly written.

No one is listening to all the complaining imo except maybe some Chat GPT web scraper that feeds the problems further by refining the continuous negativity and weaponising it,,, I am likely not exaggerating here, but have no evidence. Lets be real, the market is awash with emotional decisions.

I make a few points:

1. The announcements and comms are not good enough - that is clear to all of us and no doubt the BOD.

2. So far we have a few better than positive interim test results, no AE's and patients who want to stay on the escalator, and a PI who wants interim results ... that may indicate blockbuster ... but it's only a small group of patients and doctors that know if they are seeing functional improvement of "stability" (a clue maybe). So the results so far are good but the masterpiece is only a sketch and we need colouring in to appreciate it.

3. We need to wait for more results and with that better comms it should be easier to create without hedging text ... so maybe it's wise to sulk quietly and hopefully for a bit?

4. I still remain significantly invested in PAA, and have bought more stock in recent times, because the SP is ridiculously low and I think fixing the comms is the easy bit, the science and potential targets are beyond imagination.

5. Clearly PAA are coming to a tipping point on MND and I think it will be positive,,, plus there is so much more opportunity with MPL that can now be unlocked with results we're getting in this PH1/2 trial.

Regards
    QQ
    Last edited by QuanQuest: 22/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $81.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $113.4K 540.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2623 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ 318787
Last updated 15.38pm 04/06/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.