EXC 0.00% 4.3¢ exterra resources limited

What another awesome day! Sellers continuing to disappear -...

1. 887 Posts.
    What another awesome day! Sellers continuing to disappear - buy/sell ratio is currently over eleven-to-one, compared to eight-to-one on Friday - and nearly cracked 10 mil vol again (9913337).

The 90mil+ revenue (that's based on current gold price) coming in over the next couple of years - has me excited. But I have a query perhaps someone can answer regarding our gold exploration.

IF you go onto the website that needs updating - Exterra talks about the Linden project's Second Fortune project...
    hhhhhhhhh.PNG   
    which we know about, but also mention 2 others:  Zelica Capturer57.PNG and the Malcolm Gold Project.
    Capturejdjndui8.PNG   Those cut-outs are from 2014 - we now know the Second Fortune project is about to mine, but what has happened since that the above Malcolm & Zelica projects are no longer a priority but the Golden Orb project is?

From the second CR announcement:
    Capturellllllll.PNG
    When I look at the above Malcolm & Zelica projects, particularly Malcolm, compared to Golden Orb... I think, a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush. Golden Orb hasn't hit paydirt yet, but Malcolm looks a potential candidate of another Second Fortune type mining deal where Exterra farms out the risk - pockets the profits.

It makes me think Golden Orb must be real, REAL promising for a 2nd CR (days after the first... very opportunistic). Perhaps some wiser heads have some thoughts why Golden Orb is the priority based on what we know...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.