CBE 0.00% 7.0¢ cobre limited

It's obviously the same system... pretty simple mineralisation...

1. 508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    It's obviously the same system... pretty simple mineralisation style really - mineralisation occurs at the redox boundary between reduced and oxidised Proterozoic sediments, which are relatively undeformed. Deposits occur along this same contact elsewhere in the KCB. I expect there to be a few more hidden under cover within their permits (whether they find them or not). These guys have a HUGE land holding and it's mostly under cover which personally I love because it leaves open the possibility that there are big deposits yet to be found (elephant potential)... as opposed to outcropping which would have been found decades/centuries ago. This area has not been explored correctly historically and has just had the surface scratched so the prospectively here is huge. Last week I had a quick glance over the USGS report on global prospectivity for sediment hosted copper/Kupferscheifer deposits - the KCB came out number 1. That needs to be taken seriously, it's not just company promotion. Cobre has tested only the first of 50 odd targets. How this had an EV of about $20 million or so last week boggled my mind... but clearly the market is now waking up to the potential here. If you have 4km of high grade chalcocite mineralisation (and still open) there is a good chance of delineating an economic deposit somewhere within that. If not then how about the other 50 or so targets... This may run for days or weeks as other potentially major discoveries have done over the last few years so I'm holding mine tight. There have been plenty of $100-200k buys coming in which also suggest bigger players have their eyes on CBE
    Last edited by cjames1: 16/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.9¢ $64.28K 916.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 94331 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 127529 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ 126849
Last updated 14.09pm 03/05/2024 ?
CBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.