LLI 3.85% 13.5¢ loyal lithium limited

Ann: Additional Spodumene Zones Discovered at Hidden Lake, page-119

1. 2,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Jackson hole + China are weighing on everything in general right now. It could become a long post if I go into it in too much detail and unfortunately I'm a bit busy with research at the moment but there are deep systemic issues in global economies that bubble below the surface and are given bandaid fixes every now and then. Bears know what I'm talking about. Whenever there's a hint of these things getting acted on to either fix them or make them worse it has a tendency to shake people from their delusion that there's no problem with fiat, property or the fun going on in derivatives markets. Fear can spread like wildfire. The fear is (in my opinion) merely because it reminds people of what's there all along. The debt's not going away.

It's kinda like musical chairs in a way. Everyone wants to play the game but they know what happens when the music stops.

This stuff affects speccies the most due to their inherent nature of being speculative. Perhaps someone else can explain in a bit more detail and if not I'll go into it a bit more once I'm not so busy.

BTW @Christian Dyor love the name it always give me a smile
    Last edited by Giovanni33: 28/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $12.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 15.0¢ 13.0¢ $20.66K 155.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10116 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 12688 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.