AGY 2.63% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

Whilst some of the concerns and criticisms of the company are...

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Whilst some of the concerns and criticisms of the company are warranted I think its worth taking a step back and seeing the larger story. I acknowledge that management hasn't always delivered to the optimistic timelines they set, or communicated in the clearest manner which has left many holders feeling misled and sorely disappointed to have bought into the promise that the company was ready to fully capitalize on the last lithium bull cycle. I fully understand how tough it is to stay calm and objective when your money and future are at risk. But from my perspective having held since August 2016 and having witnessed on several occasions a significant amount of my paper value increase only to wiped out over two lithium cycles I fully understand the pain and frustration of investing in a company trying to transition from explorer to producer. But if you can take a step back and look at the situation objectively, you'll see that the company's fundamentals are the strongest its ever been over the past 8-9 years since Jerko took hold of this.

I know management hasn't hit all their targets and that there have been some spectacular own goals along the way, but this shouldn't detract from the broader narrative. AGY has gone from a small explorer to a company ready to scale into battery grade production. They have proven they can make the stuff albeit with some challenges. Yes its taken longer than many of us would have hoped for when we first invested, and we're still sorting out hiccups to steady and scalable production. But for anyone to discount this progress and to portray the company as dead ducks is disingenuous in my opinion. Many of the criticisms of the management team, the scale of the resource, and the state of production are warranted and should be debated but do the sum of them make AGY overall non-investable as some would imply? You need to objectively decide that for yourself by looking at the bigger story and picture. Unfortunately I believe the share price is likely to see further declines during this current lithium winter which by my estimates has another 2-3 years to run. Am I saddened by that? For sure, but I am personally confident that management is working to the best interest of the company and its shareholders to get this resource fully online. There is plenty of evidence over the past 8 years of following them to substantiate my opinion, and though there are still many hurdles to overcome we have never been closer to achieving the original objective that Jerko and team set out many year ago. I wish everyone many profits and good fortunes regardless of which position you take.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $56.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $49.20K 1.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 984711 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 676650 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.