AGY 0.00% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

DONT UNDERESTIMATE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT!! As you know I’m a long...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    DONT UNDERESTIMATE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT!!
    As you know I’m a long term holder and trying to fathom current price. One of my concerns has been what happens after 10,000tpa permit approval & development as I beloved we didn’t have enough tenements to build more ponds to support 25,000tpa plus. When I reached out to Jerco, he simply said we can always get more land.

upload_2024-6-26_11-57-50.jpeg

Well here we are, he is doing this!!

Not just this IMO possible increases to the current MRE of 686 875t. I have alway said there’s 1mt there (just dig deeper or get more land).

“These landholdings can be used with the existing drill data to upgrade the current MRE and update the recent dynamic modelling works to increase the lithium brine abstraction and pumping timeframes for the two production rate scenarios developed”.

“and will allow for upgrading the current JORC Mineral Resource Estimate and updating the recent outstanding dynamic modelling works at our Rincon Project”.

IMO this is fantastic news. Development Funding will come. I’m looking forward to reading take aways from the 5th International Congress and Exhibition, Lithium Latin America over the next couple of days!

Off to buy more IMO today’s volume surly would have to be shorters covering (32mil still shorted) will look at Shortman next week!! I do miss seagull!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $47.90K 1.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2355879 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 767030 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.