TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Ann: Additional TMT Shareholders Support Proposed Merger with AVL, page-35

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    I'm siding with this opinion.

This merger was decided Months (maybe a year+) ago, so it was of no benefit to release anything that showed project viability or not, hence neither TMT or AVL have given any updates to holders in a long time despite a lot of reportable information being gather by both companies in the last 6 to 12 months...
    Yes, that would mean major manipulation tactics by RCF, but I think I am sniffing up the right tree.

We can speculate what the numbers look like, but everything we had to go on, TMT had the better metrics and I am sure that hasn't changed.

And again if anyone thinks the numbers must have been bad to encourage the board to abandon TMT, then get out now as they won't get better combining with AVL..

Obviously the path to funding required a merger, every big finance option would consider it crazy backing a play with a major competitor literally next door..

So the board took the option to success, fine and understandable, nothing alarming that was hidden from us,
    just price suppression IMO so that a lowball offer could see it all wrapped up neatly. RCF are funding the purchase of our shares, so do you not think they ensured TMT was not releasing any news that could facilitate a price increase? You betcha.

Just another way it can be looked at, rather than this bailout of a bad BFS. Everyone had faith in TMT before yesterday and RCF still see the value obviously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.