TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Ann: Additional TMT Shareholders Support Proposed Merger with AVL, page-39

1. 18,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3881
    I bought more at 27.5c .
    I don’t do maths but it seems to me that in a worst case scenario I am getting at least 12 shares for each of my new ones  valued at about 2.3c each  after the merger in  AVL (which is currently trading at 2.8c.).

It didn’t bring my average price down much but that’s OK.

And @dbd25 I strongly disagree with you that Australian Vanadium is the same company as it used to be.
    A new ‘family’ had essentially moved into that great address (The name Australian Vanadium is a beauty) and as well as redecorating seems to have exorcised a few ghosts.

I bought a few shares in AVL because I liked the new family and I liked the name - and because RCF - the reason I invested in TMT (after seeing the way it drove the takeover  of Altura by Pilbara) had led the way.
    And I do NOT think this in an AVL takeover!
    If it sounds like that it’s because our leaders want that name!

And @RhysT of course the AVL shareholders are happy …. Look at the (manipulated?) repressed price over there!
    I think the reason for that is to facilitate us moving into that (renovated) address, taking over that name and getting a ‘dowry’ of  at least a dozen shares each at those prices as well as enjoying the expertise of the new ‘family’ set up over there during the last year including a passionate, articulate CEO who WANTS to be there and has been nominated for a ‘leader of the year’ award.

It will be great if the deal  even better.
    And, for reasons of fiscal opportunism, - based on my (albeit dodgy) maths, I  hope the price here drops even lower!

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.