TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

To me it looks like TMT needs AVL a lot more then AVL needed...

1. 2,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    To me it looks like TMT needs AVL a lot more then AVL needed TMT, unless TMT board was resigned to flog the easily mineable ore for peanuts to Indian steelmakers and battery manufacturers hoping that over that 9 years the prices remained high enough to recover the costs of building the MTMP. Now that ore can be turned into electrolyte right here in WA and VSUN can worry about the downstream value adding. https://app.sharelinktechnologies.com/announcement/asx/1bb47338f3892ff5d0e3d2697729d60d
    And yes, I can now vote on the merger as well. wink.png The chance to hedge my bets and average down my AVL by getting some cheap TMT which I can covert to AVL if merger goes through was too good to pass on, if deal doesn't go through its still fine with me so either way is a win-win. I had a quick glance at TMT holdings and I believe that between the top 20 and BoD they hold almost 70% of the company so it looks almost certain the deal is happening irrespective of any whining from small retail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.