TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Ann: Additional TMT Shareholders Support Proposed Merger with AVL, page-7

1. 18,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3881
    Gollada a lot of people here are seeing this deal as ‘the glass half empty’.
    But it seems clear to me that Ian - the company leader - wants this to happen and even that he set up TMT for this purpose.
    As evidence I cite;

1) the google ‘blurb’ on the company for any searcher up until February this year [ref].
    IMG_7303.jpeg

2) The company announcement on 27/04/23 [ref] celebrating RCF buying into AVL and  headlining the area as the ‘Murchison Vanadium Strategy’
    in the body of the text:
    .. “TMT considers that RCF's investment in AVL, the holder of the vanadium development project adjacent to TMT's Murchison Technology Metals Project, reconfirms its positive outlook on the vanadium sector and the opportunity to create a world class vanadium operation centred in the Murchison region of Western Australia.

3) Ian’s career has been one of ‘business development’ as per his linkedin page.

The lack of a stand ever at the prestigious Diggers&Dealers annual event identifying TMT as a stand alone project.

Constant delays.

And more kerfuffling around over and over!

.. And if no vote goes through then what will happen then?
    If it leads to a better deal for TMT then I am all for it but what are the realistic alternatives - especially if potential other investors see that the pending Inependent Expert Review thinks costs have blown out more than TMT anticipated?

- Even if they have not blown out, then what next?

And I’m over this now and it’s a beautiful day, so I’ll stop posting here for a bit and just watch the action.

cheers and hoping for a best outcome profit-wise for all.
    Last edited by sabine: 26/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.