MLS 5.26% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

Wow it sounds so simple but if I am not mistaken to get graphene...

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Wow it sounds so simple but if I am not mistaken to get graphene the graphite needs to be processed and the a huge amount of the cost of the graphene is tied to the manufacturing process , so a kilogram of raw material of graphite is in no way equal to the finished product. That is like saying a Rolls Royce out of carbon fibre material and the carbon fibre that is used in the process of manufacture has the same intrinsic value. Hey I could be wrong but this is just my thoughts. However where it does make a huge difference in the raw material value is the properties of the spherical graphite capabilities in a high charge environment, and the cost of processing it to have it changed into high charge battery grade. Which is where MLS is starting to find its voice due to the raw material compositions.
    All IMO but watch his space over the next 5-7 years , if they are not taken over by another company for running out of money before reaching the end goal to production ... they do have a good possibility to make headlines, this is another disruptive technology and as the science improves so will the need for high quality raw material biggrin.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $503 25.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1580932 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 174130 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.