ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Additonal Gold-Silver-Copper Drill Targets at Riqueza, page-24

1. 3,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    Braun.

It would take 100 > 1000s of drills sites to drill that mountain out what we are doing is explorational to show the world something is there once that is done to actually get a JORC it would take massive amount of drilling way beyond INCA by that time its sold to a Major.
    And remember just what S32 paid for Hermosa was $6 more per share Canadian for the remaining shares for 100% control of Hermosa.
    S32 had some interests in Hermosa deposit prior to take over and still paid top dollar for the site.
    Now INCA owns 100% of Riqueza so once its established as a known deposit of Poly metallic mineral value and drills have done some discovery over and above all the exploration and they hit results well its Antamina / Codelco again.
    We could be staggered by what is to unfold in $ value of a mountain full of Poly Metallic Minerals in a BOOM time.
    It will be the dawning of the universe for share holders like the payout holders got from S32 for Hermosa at $6 more Canadian a share there was about 600 million shares in the company if I am correct at the time and S32 had some ownership.

Well nobody has any ownership of Riqueza now but INCA since S32 bowed out and I bet some accountants at S32 are going to get Remmed for the mistake.

(The offer is worth approximately A$1.75 billion and entails a 50% premium on the target's last closing price. Toronto-listed Arizona Mining owns the zinc-lead-silver Hermosa project, which includes two polymetallic deposits and land with potential for discovering additional reserves.)

So thats where its at in my eyes.

Cheers Alpacas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $622 155.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92029 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.