ICG 16.7% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Additonal Gold-Silver-Copper Drill Targets at Riqueza, page-33

1. 3,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1507
    Kiwi.
    I have purchased @0.003 so effectively its 6 cents on consolidation just a few smaller packages to keep the price up. I think its important to now keep the price bubbling and not have it fall back by 0.0025 sales.
    I have and so do you enough skin in it to keep it steady until more news.
    I would like to see an announcement showing the 3D View of some of the hidden bodies dimensioned in the drilling report to put what is underground into more prospective. My average is 0.0031 so I am ridding on the nose of it now and a few more million would see me par for the course.
    INCA is over the hurdles and is getting noticed and why not the Announcement are exceptional. I have-not seen another junior explorer pushing out announcements with such mineralization content on the ASX apart from say DEG with gold but they have the drills down and we should soon by the sound of it so 2020 Xmas could be a big one for the Alpaca Army.
    Especially for the long term holders that stood by for years and paid out at each raise to keep it afloat.
    I expect a flurry of news as normal prior any AGM from the Management to usher in the AGM on a positive in the coming weeks prior the AGM. With Gold & Silver hitting a supper cycle we couldn't be positioned at a better space in time for a massive silver & gold discovery in the Andean Mountains with copper & Zinc as base finds due all the indicators are shown in the reports.
    Followed by some good news from East Tennant & Mac Creek Amgrad reports in 2021.
    I noticed in the last Riqueza report the 2 hot areas are giving of the same color shades of Blue shown in the MacCreek Announcement I don't know if that is coincidental or a sign MacCreek is looking good for Copper/ Zinc also or it might be me overlooking at them and wishful thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $16.25K 3.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.