AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Addressable Revenue for 2015, page-96

1. 85,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    yes, I agree with the $50 mil strongly.
    The strapping is a sleeper ------------ there are a zillion straps in the military - belts, pack straps, ammo straps, googles, rifle straps, tie downs, - the list is pretty endless really - I have no idea how big, but I could easily see it in millions of dollars.

It would seem that this is going to open right up with the military - we would have to be dreadfully unlucky for the wheels to fall off now IMO.

Once the rollout begins - I think it will go much faster than any of us thought even 6 months back - and now, I don't know for sure - but, I can see a lot of others coming on board fairly quickly - NATO and the like - I really don't want to think too hard how much that would be worth in uniforms - and the odds and sods like strapping etc. - then, of course tents, packs ?? boots, -- and, whatever they want to wear under all that clobber --------- the military market all up is very big.

This estimate is a very good start - I honestly think it justifies all the bubbly we had over the last months - well, it does for me anyway.

I look forward to the actuals in a few months and then definitely once the full year is ended ---------------- 2016 ----------- hmmm, clearly a lot more bubbly.

I realise the SP is only 60 cents - but, I can now see how we can get to listing at a much higher figure - the yanks look forward far more than we do - and if it has military written on it - they are impressed.

The banning legislation IMO - is of course the BIG sleeper - if that goes through - hmmmm, well, we will need a stronger door - there will be so many knocking - imagine all those companies that supply now and all their customers ---------- left out in the cold -------- they will all come calling - interesting rest of the year, that's for sure.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $15 1.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1407861 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 205736 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.