ADG 0.00% 0.5¢ adelong gold limited

I would suggest, quite strongly, that anyone considering...

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    I would suggest, quite strongly, that anyone considering investing here, go and read the Navarre (NML) threads.

This supposedly experienced gentleman, with respect, was one of them responsible for destroying Navarre and forcing it into Administration. They purchased the successful Mt Carlton operating gold mine from Evolution, and through their decision making, ran it into the ground, and caused it to go broke and fail. Many people lost their jobs. Not only that, but one of his fellow board members, resigned from the board just a couple of days before they declared bankruptcy and administration, probably after their last board meeting, the one in which they decided to enter administration, and probably so that he would not have that particular failure listed on his resume or CV.

Potential incompetence are words that come to mind.

A lot happened at Navarre under this gentleman's tutelage, so go and read about it.

Anyway, be it on your own heads if you decide to throw some of your hard-earned wages into this lifestyle venture.

So, do your research and make up your own minds, and then only YOU are responsible for your decisions, and it may be too late to complain then.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $14.12K 2.808M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 11467129 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 12234987 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 1213685
Last updated 15.59pm 12/06/2024 ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.