ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    From my experience, timing is essential for a consolidation otherwise with a reduced number of SOI and lackluster announcements including unfavorable macro/micro drivers, the SP can drop disastrously quickly & you have 10-30x less shares to boot.

However, 3D Resources is in a unique position compared to other speculative mining explorers, especially when you consider that they are in the gold space with current political, economic & societal macro factors. Additionally, they have the mullock heaps (near-term revenue to minimize CR's), they're selling off other projects (same), a plan & an EPCM that supports the project (wants shares as payment) to upgrade the on-site plant in an efficient & cost-effective manner, a compliant JORC resource and drill results to come with a genuine potential to expand the JORC resource further on the various tenements (ref Fridayme & Scarpa's historic research). If the aforementioned is favorable, IMO, it will create at a minimum, a stable base for a consolidated share price.

All IMO & Just my 0.6 cents.
    Last edited by Burlzey: 04/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.