ADG 11.1% 0.4¢ adelong gold limited

Peter Mitchell told me that was the best way to handle it. If it...

1. 4,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1519
    Peter Mitchell told me that was the best way to handle it. If it was to be trucked away it would save 60% of the freight costs. But the plant there has only a 10t/hr capacity so do some numbers on that and you realise it’s 3 years to process the dumps without screening and more than one yr without assuming 18hrs per day every day (which is unrealistic). So let’s go to the plant, is the crusher the only limitation? If it was it would be anned new crusher is all that’s needed. So what else needs up grading. Second hand gear if it can be sourced still needs to be the correct fit, and there’s no doubt the previous owners actually did just that built it with new and second hand gear and ended up with that “thing”.
    So basic numbers 200,000 tons if it was all trucked to BK plant @$27/ton $5.4 million in freight
    if its screened 200,000@ $8-10/ton is $1.6-2mill
    plus 80,000 tons @ $27 is $2.16 million
    so screening saves a fair bit of coin.
    the saving with screening will be better through an upgraded plant on site as it will still cost $25/ton to mill it but only 80,000 tons not 200,000 will be milled. You still have the screening cost but cheaper overall milling and faster cashflow due to the higher grades.
    My numbers are ball park as are % I’m using but it’s going to be a few $ either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.