ADG 11.1% 0.4¢ adelong gold limited

hey guys and gals my logic being here is simple, yes the soi...

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    hey guys and gals my logic being here is simple, yes the soi seems big, however :

- resource of 189,000 au ounces ?
    just simple maths, current spot gold / divide by 2.. the divide let's say is AISC? so what ever Balance is profit, now calculate the profit and divide by SOI, the sp is already there. DYOR this is just guesstimate. not a financial advise.

- processing plant already established? and upgrade paid by options and shares to the company doing the upgrade?
    now this save a big capex spend on building a plant from ground up, which would have meant CR and that means massive number of shares issued anyways?

- upcoming demerger plans, we don't know what will be the clauses, but I m pretty sure existing shareholders will get in-specie units in the new iPo, we have to see the ratio, but that's instant value..

- spot gold will go up, as world prints funny money to plug all the downturn and prop up economy, u can google; many banks UBS, credit Suisse and few analyst at ***** and Bloomberg and also CNBC has already predicted that the gold bull will touch below u$1900, which we are now, before it shoot up to above u$2000 by end this year or early next year.

- drilling to identify more resource which will add to mining life and increase value.

why is this still at .007 and under 1c is beyond me. maybe a lot of punter still don't know about this. I advise to all my colleague to take a punt here, even a small punt, because upside more than downside .

if it dips again I will top up again.

GLTAH and all imo and DYOR

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.