ADG 12.5% 0.4¢ adelong gold limited

Ann: Adelong Scoping Studies & Additional Drilling Campaign, page-26

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    DDD seems to be at the right time and place.

US inflation is confirmed to be way above the expected figure by the US government which means they are more likely to raise interest rates.
    This will put off investors in real estates and the stock market, which will also affect our Aus' market.
    Our government may also increase interest rates next year as our construction industry is growing at an unsustainable growth.

However in my opinion this will increase worldwide interest in commodity, metals and raw materials market especially gold since it is a tangible asset unlike fiat money.
    Gold is available in a finite amount (and low production growth) so it will grow in value in the long term unlike fiat money as they keep on printing money causing it to lose its value over time.
    As people are more likely to put their money in the bank due to higher interest rates, gold will also be where they put their money in to see greater returns than the stock market in general.

If we hit production next year or if we have a great finalised scoping study, I believe DDD will go to the moon even though you will see a dip in the overall market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.912M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $11.55K 3.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 33119727 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4701803 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.