ADH 0.54% $1.87 adairs limited

13 posts in a few hours will not lift the SP if that is your...

1. 12,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    13 posts in a few hours will not lift the SP if that is your goal.

My goal is to provide some insight and commentary helping clarify my own thoughts and hopefully learning from other HC posters.

You have not read my posts in its entirety. If management hits the top end of guidance it will be a lift in EBIT of 10.4% in a tough retail environment. If management hits the low end of guidance it will still be a lift of 1.5% in a tough retail environment. I am backing management to hit or get close to top end guidance. Any company delivering 10% increases in EPS year after year and keeping debt low gets a big tick from me.
    Eventually the share price will look after itself.

Not sure what's buried itself under your skin today but its revealing a character that tee's off and doesn't consider what others are posting and in what context.

For your own education go and read some posts by Thunderhead1 and madamswer, have a good long think about what they are posting. I don't always agree with them but boy are they informative. Maybe then you may have a chance at making some real coin.

Good luck and stop being so angry otherwise you'll exhaust yourself and maybe unfortunately blow your pouffa valve.

Cheers......Daicosisgod

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
0.010(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $325.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.87 $1.89 $1.86 $772.2K 412.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1471 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 517 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.