ADH 1.06% $1.88 adairs limited

@daicosisgodWilliams Sonoma grew last quarter overnight - far...

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    @daicosisgod
    Williams Sonoma grew last quarter overnight - far and away the best company for Adairs to aspire- but shows the market for good omnichannel retailers is very strong and they can grow market share in the downturn.

All stores now open for Adairs. Reading the comments on Instagram- lots of demand from overseas customers for product - and the occasional cryptic comment by staff to keep an eye out in this space. Nevertheless, if they have in-demand unique product in Australia, there is absolutely no reason they won’t have international demand, and certainly, social media suggests there is very strong pull from customers overseas. I strongly hope, that when it makes sense to do so, that international expansion (probably Singapore first) occurs as a matter of priority. There will be lots of good lease deals up for grabs in prime locations- it will be the best time for surviving retailers to expand in my lifetime. Of interest whilst the Singapore trademark for text was registered in 2016 when a number of other trademarks were lodged, the US trademark appears to have been registered in December 2019, suggesting expansion was on the cards before Covid.

I am extremely curious to see what will eventuate over the coming years in this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.