ADH 0.79% $1.88 adairs limited

The wesfarmers report today said Kmart homewares has had...

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    The wesfarmers report today said Kmart homewares has had stocking problems too due to the increased demand. The tyro card data today is finally up year on year, suggesting the worst is behind us. All the doomsday figures have been revised down, including peak unemployment. Covid under control domestically. Even the dollar’s movements are favourable for Adairs.

Maybe I’ve got my estimates out of whack (I generally have an over optimistic bias), but I have the net debt position at about 23m at EOFY with sales around 370m and a much more favourable retail environment in the years to come due to collapse of competition and widespread rental renegotiations, which the listed REITs have already taken the valuation hit on. Paradoxically, warehousing land costs are going to move upwards over time as a result of this, putting pressure on the unprofitable online retailers.

@daicosisgod
    I’ve been reading through the comments on Instagram and tracking referrals on the web- and there appears to be significant demand for the product in Singapore, Canada and the US- any thoughts on this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.88
Change
-0.015(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $328.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.90 $1.87 $354.4K 188.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 33200 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.89 1550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.