ADH 0.79% $1.88 adairs limited

Ann: ADH Trading Update and Stores Re-opening, page-64

1. 12,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    Agree with you on favourable FX movements. My discussions with previous CFO was that most inventory purchases were hedged and that FX cover was usually about 3 months out on a rolling basis. We might see some GP benefit in December quarter but not sure if there have been any changes in hedging policy.

As for overseas product enquires, I am not surprised but not sure if there is any substance in the financial impact. Buying product from Oz and then shipping back OS is a rather expensive way, double handling of freight essentially. Maybe it is expats wanting a slice of home developed product.

The warehousing and land costs for Adairs are hopefully locked in for the first term of the new lease, at least 5 years I would think and then we would be subject to a rent review to market which are generally uncapped, but all good for say the next 5 years.

Nice to see a finish above $2 yesterday. I must say Adairs is one of my most anticipated results coming into August. There is some chance that it will knock the lights out, as they say...

Cheers......Daicosisgod

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.88
Change
-0.015(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $328.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.90 $1.87 $354.4K 188.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 33200 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.89 1550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.