ADH 0.26% $1.96 adairs limited

1. Most of the guys you quote , yes they made money but loss...

1. 3,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    1. Most of the guys you quote , yes they made money but loss most of it anyway trading . In the end they do good by writing books and the lecture market has been their skill.
    2. The correct question is ADH a value trap. My answer is , do not know? In the short to medium term company metrics do not really guide a share price. Sentiment is against brick and motar stores even Havery Norman was in the dumps unto people realise the business was actually real estate similar to MacDonalds .
    3. In any retail environment whelter it is socks, raincoats or swimwear. You are going to have stocking issues for good or for bad "the nature of the business" once they were marked seconds and dumped at the Victorian Market. Todays its a clearance sale at 60% Nothing new here!
    4. What has impressed me personally! the growth of the online business and the usage of the internet media for communication and pushing the company and its products.
    5.Turn around implies serious issues which are generally reflected in"once off costs and write-offs"
    The current trend of non- amortization of intangibles which sits on the balance sheet but only adjusted at the year end. Is the canary in the coal mine.
    6. Low growth companies usually match their revenue and costs quicker than higher growth companies eg, gwa and ccl and have consistent dividends.
    Cheers and good luck with your shorts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.96
Change
0.005(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $342.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.97 $1.97 $1.94 $496.7K 254.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1726 $1.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.97 8670 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.96
  Change
0.005 ( 0.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.96 $1.97 $1.94 96151
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
ADH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.