ADH 1.08% $1.87 adairs limited

Personally I wouldn't have all my money invested in just the one...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Personally I wouldn't have all my money invested in just the one stock. I have a few in my portfolio which I've picked up over the years and doing okay. Not betting the house on it but Adh is just another one added to my portfolio. My approach to investing is firstly identifying great businesses and then buying those businesses below their intrinsic value and holding them over the longer term. This isn't a get rich overnight thing for me. I like to think longer term. ETFs can be good but best to thoroughly do the research yourself before making any big investment decisions. Questions you can ask is what does the etf invests in? how does diversification play a roll in your portfolio? is their liquidity risks? is their currency risk? etc. etc. etc. One of the most important rules for me is a discipline approach to value investing. At the end of the day everyone has a risk profile which defines their willingness to accept risk and most of this can be based on age, lifestyle as well as longer term goals.

Cheers and all the best of luck to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
0.020(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $325.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.89 $1.83 $517.2K 276.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17265 $1.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 12446 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.