ADR 7.69% 1.4¢ adherium limited

what's really annoying is the SP would actually have a run if it...

1. 5,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2306
    what's really annoying is the SP would actually have a run if it wasn't kept down... IMO someone doesn't want it to run... ADR has massive potential, I strongly believe one day the revenue streams will re-rate the stock massively... however in the mean time someone is simply keeping it down... and it simply isn't small time punters IMO...

considering the stock has even had a TO attempt last year, 1.8cents value, plus some strong large holders in play, its no question that ADR has some attention.. whats the point in holding it down and preventing it from running, simple, accumulation games, another potential TO attempt at a lower price etc etc...

Who bloody knows... all I know is, as soon as this attempts to move, someone sells messily amounts of shares to bring back to .004-.0045, even $45 value, ridiculous manipulation, should bloody report it to the ASX... .005 gets taken out and then reloaded... rinse and repeat, has been going on for along time now...

there is a big team/board here at ADR, obviously taking big fat salaries... its about time they showed us what they do day to day... I don't get excited about shows, presentations, conventions ... its all blah blah blah, free holidays at our expense... its about time they show us what they are doing to get some fast tracked revenue... the tide could turn here in a second, ADR could simply become a 100mil company over night if the likes of AstraZeneca took hold of our product and pumped through there streams of big pharma associates... something will give eventually... surely... I feel like having a sit down with the top boys, getting some real answers to why things are taking so long...

how many years of blah blah blah, has it been now... time for a serious change...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $10.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $3.485K 248.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1090832 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.