ADR 10.0% 1.8¢ adherium limited

Market isn't excited yet... obviously the insider trader took a...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    Market isn't excited yet... obviously the insider trader took a punt that this will jump hard due to todays news, hence the big buyer I recently posted.. he be looking at the screen today going "why aren't we sky rocketing!!!"

IMO we are moving in the right direction finally as a company, however money talks, the money needs to hit the bank account and prove the cash flow positive statement mentioned, its still hindsight ... once this happens then the re-rate will happen, at present its still just words on a screen.. notice the wording in the ann, hence why market isn't yet convinced "Progress is being made" doesn't mean has been made, still a lot of work ahead to gain market confidence and a true re-rate... IMO we should be valued above current MC considering, In truth I would value the potential here with high speculation but at least put the SP at around .007 with todays outlook, moving forward we should easy see a climb above the 1 cent mark... but to be honest, the market is still very vulnerable when playing with high risk speculative stocks, investors need confidence of strong money streams, contracts in place etc etc...

Regardless we potentially are in a good position to finally get that revenue stream to increase dramatically... it will all be revealed in the ongoing qtrlies, 2024 could prove to be a serious money maker, as long as they don't attempt to consolidate the shares and do further CR's... If that happens retail market will not trust this company considering what we have already been through over the last 18months...

Im a little surprised that the interest isn't there today, but as mentioned I believe many are dubious of how this is worded and the long declining history of the SP would ring alarm bells... we genuinely need to see 7 figure revenue streams to hit the qtries for the re-rate shareholders deserve..

any way, optimism is starting to sway my way holding this stock, hopefully that pessimism does not return.. lets see what they can achieve in the next few months.. living in hope... good luck to us all

finally changing my sentiment from hold to a BUY..... finally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $875 48.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21110 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 494887 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.